A national Russian cake made of very thin and flaky puff pastry and a smooth & rich vanilla custard between layers.
History. The cake initially named mille-feuille (which means a "Thousand layers" in french) was brought to Russia in the early 19th century and was widely cooked during the festivities after the victory against the frenh army of Napoleon Bonaparte in 1812. Napoleon became Russia's favorite pastry.
Allergens: dairy, eggs, gluten.
- The price is indicated for a standart size cake (21cm/8inch).
- Additional decorations might cost extra.
- Gâteau might be available at physical store in slices. (£3.95 per slice)
- Pre-order at least 3 days before. Half price deposit is required.
- Contact us for more details.